If you are spending below £5 on compost and not using a compost improver, it’s going to be poor. If we’re being honest, most people are spending below that, because who wants to spend hundreds of pounds on soil every year?!
You probably already know that lousy compost will lead to poor plant growth and seed germination, but don’t fret, this doesn’t mean that you can’t keep buying cheap compost and splurging on what really matters. Plants… garden tools… cake… vacations… etc.
Envii Compost Probiotic is an organic compost improver that contains beneficial bacteria that break down organic waste to improve the quality of your compost. It also contains seaweed powder to add essential nutrients into your compost, further enhancing the quality.
- How to use
- Mix 2 scoops per 500ml of water for every 10L of compost
- Leave to stand for 60 mins, stir then add to the compost
- Use a rose attachment on a watering can too distribute evenly
- For best results leave compost bag in the greenhouse for 48 hours before using
- Where to use
- Can be used to improve either shop-bought or homemade compost
- Works at any time of the year, but is more effective above 4°C
- Can be used on compost for use indoors or outdoors
- High-quality seaweed powder (ascophyllum nodosum)
- Beneficial bacteria
- Amino acids